Order forms, highlights and catalogues
Customers who have an existing account with Penguin Group (NZ) may place orders by downloading the order forms below and returning them via fax to 09 442 7401 or email to email@example.com. Further contact details can be found below.
Author event request
We are always looking for new and creative ways to connect our authors with their readers. We welcome suggestions from bookshops, venues and other organisations interested in creating or hosting events with our authors. Please complete this form to make an author event request.
Information about specific titles, publication status, stock price, availability and books by particular authors.
Ph 09 442 7410, fax 09 442 7406,
Customers who do not have existing accounts but wish to place bulk or corporate orders.
Ph 09 442 7473
For Delivery and After Sales Enquiries
Ph 0800 860 808, fax 0800 860 806,
For Account Enquiries
Ph 09 442 7400
fax 09 442 7401
Downloading Images from www.penguin.co.nz
Web users can download print-quality (300dpi) images of most titles on this website.
1. Use the search page to find the required title and if a high resolution jpg file is available it will be accessible through a link on the left of the page.
2. Click 'High Resolution Cover' and the image should display on your screen.
3. Right-click the cover, select 'Save Picture as…'
Returns to United Book Distributors (UBD)
Authorised Returns for Penguin Group (NZ) can be sent to UBD at the following address:
Toll Global Forwarding
ATTN:- UBD Returns
142 Westney Road
- Please mark all cartons with the bookseller name, carton number (1/2, 2/4, 3/4 etc)
- As a Health and Safety requirement, no boxes should weigh more than 15kgs
- Returns of “Not Our Publication” (NOP) Books: UBD is not able to return NOP books to NZ booksellers. Penguin Group (NZ) recommends booksellers check titles on www.pearsonnz.co.nz if they have any doubts about a title’s provenance.
Damaged & Misbound Books
If a bookseller receives a mis-bound book or one damaged in transit from UBD, the following process applies.
If the book is less than NZ$150rrp, please send the cover and title page to:
After Sales, United Book Distributors
30 Centre Road
Please advise the amount of postage and this will be included in the credit amount.
If the book is more than NZ$150 RRP:
Please call 0800 860 808 or fax 0800 860 806 to request a return authorisation.