The solution for all your corporate and promotional needs!
- To start with, we have the most recognised brands in publishing – alongside Penguin, think of Puffin, DK, Rough Guides, Ladybird, BBC Children’s Books and Frederick Warne.
- Penguin has one of the largest and most wide-ranging lists of titles in the world, from bestselling fiction titles and celebrity biographies to leading cookery brands and authors. From baby's first board books to award-winning travel guides, not forgetting gardening, health and fitness, new age, business books and leading children’s fiction, all of which means we can supply exactly the right book for your audience.
- Penguin is in the unique position of being able to target your needs with great precision and also to tailor a book to your specifications.
- They have a long shelf-life, are durable, and are relatively cost effective to produce, yet have a high perceived value.
- They allow you to target with great accuracy, and with so much choice we can supply something that perfectly complements and enhances the personality of your brand.
- They can be easily adapted to provide a bespoke product for your company.
- They can be small and light, and therefore easy to package with other products or inexpensive to mail out.
- And, of course, everyone loves books and very rarely throws them away, so books can provide a lasting reminder of your brand, long after the specific promotion is over.
What Else Can We Do For You?
- Penguin has a very experienced Special Sales team who can help you with all your requirements, from supplying small quantities of books from stock, to organising large print runs of customised/ branded/ bespoke books for you.
- Our Auckland-based publishing team has worked with a diverse range of companies and organisations to create customised books and publications. Clients we have created books for include Tui Garden Products, BNZ, St John New Zealand, Bayleys, Monteith’s Brewing Company, Kelloggs and TVNZ.
- We have a great deal of experience working with sales, promotions and marketing agencies, as well as directly with clients, to analyse their requirements and come up with the perfect solution, tailored to their target audience and within time and budget requirements.
Penguin Books NZ Head Office: 67 Apollo Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
To find out how we can help you with your next promotion, please contact
Corporate Sales Executive
Ph 09 442 7473