Australia's Classical Music & Arts Magazine
Limelight Australia's classical music and arts magazine.
Highlights of the December 2018 issue include:
- Cover story: Recording of the Year 2018 – our reviewers select the best albums for your Christmas stocking
- Feature: Christmas Music From Around the World – how have different countries have added to the festive musical canon?
- Articles: MC Escher’s intriguing visual conundrums at the National Gallery of Victoria, and highlights of the 2019 Sydney and Perth Festivals
- Reviews: Kasper Holten’s new production of Wagner’s Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg at Opera Australia, Beethoven’s Fifth at the Australian Chamber Orchestra, Dvorák’s New World at West Australian Symphony Orchestra, A Cheery Soul at Sydney Theatre Company
- What’s on: live performance and radio highlights for December 2018