Lazy girls rejoice! How to lose weight, get fit, stay motivated and have your cake and eat it, too.
AJ Rochester has always been a lazy girl. She knows how hard it is to lose weight and exercise, and keep inspired about it to boot, especially when she'd much rather curl up with some chippies and watch Carson on Queer Eye. After losing a staggering forty-five kilos, and writing about it in her bestseller, CONFESSIONS OF A REFORMED DIETER, hundreds of desperate women wanted to know how she did it. Forget Dr Phil, the clothesline and Atkins - this is an easy, fun and effective guide for any lazy girl who needs to lose weight and get results that last.
THE LAZY GIRL'S GUIDE TO LOSING WEIGHT AND GETTING FIT is a simple, step-by-step program and details the nuts and bolts of how AJ lost weight and has helped over 200 clients through her 5 Kilo Club at Fernbank Fitness Centre. There's no starvation, no low carb torture, and no weights and measures - AJ focuses on achievable goals, having fun and loving yourself while you make the biggest changes in your life.
Lazy girls will love AJ's insights on:
* the foreword by Mia Freedman, editor of COSMO magazine
* getting started
* the basics and what, how much and when to eat
* the serious issue of emotional eating and how to combat it
* popular diets and why they don't work
* fine-tuning your new lifestyle
* living a normal life and keeping on track
* how to exercise
* getting of the weight loss plateau
* fit kids, not fat kids
* stepping outside your comfort zone with exercise (sport, team sport etc)
* the four week eating plan and 12 week exercise guide
* the food diary
* the Q & A
* the recipes
* and finally, the contacts and services.