The Montessori Home
Create a Space for Your Child to Thrive
Calm the chaos and transform your home into a space that fosters curiosity, creativity, and independence
Too often, the toys, games, and other materials meant to educate young children end up being a detriment instead. If you're overwhelmed and your kids are overstimulated, it's time to reset your space by applying the principles of the Montessori method at home so you can be a calmer, more attentive parent.
Discover how easy it is to simplify your environment and give your child the tools they need to engage in self-directed, lifelong learning.
- Introduction to the Montessori method, which emphasizes whole-child development and learning through experience
- Why our modern homes are a problem--and strategies to eliminate excessive clutter
- How to create an environment that allows children to complete practical, everyday tasks on their own and fosters curiosity and creativity
- Over 75 simple activities for ages 0-5
- List of essential Montessori materials with DIY options