Zoo-wee-mama! Dress up in your best DIY Wimpy Kid outfit with these fun printable Greg and Rowley masks.
You will need:
• A Greg or Rowley mask, printed
• A pair of scissors
• A piece of elastic or string
• For added effect: A white t-shirt, black shorts, white socks, black shoes and a black backpack for Greg, or a bright t-shirt with ‘Zoo-wee mama!’ written on it for Rowley
Dress up as Greg Heffley
Or his best friend Rowley Jefferson
How to make:
1. Print out your favourite mask on A4 paper
2. Carefully cut out the mask and each of the eyeholes
3. Cut out the holes for the string and thread through the back of the mask
4. Tie a knot at each side, and put your mask on for some frightening Halloween fun!
Complete your look with a copy of your favourite Diary of a Wimpy Kid book! Now you should have everything you need to look like Greg or Rowley, for the perfect Wimpy Kid-inspired outfit.
This article originially appeared on penguin.co.uk and has been adapted for the New Zealand website.
Test your knowledge in this fun No Brainer quiz put together by Sylvie from Waterview Primary!
Activities to keep the children engaged this weekend (regardless of the weather!)
Are you more of a Greg or a Rowley? Take your pick then DIY your Wimpy Kid costume with these printable masks.
Wimpy Kid Greg has a few helpful suggestions for activities at home.
Learn to draw Greg Heffley!
Encourage a love of reading, critical-thinking skills and self-expression with The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books
Get to know Diary of a Wimpy Kid author Jeff Kinney.
Get into the holiday spirit with this Blue, Blue Christmas colouring in activity!
Meet some of our cute and curious critters with this colouring in sheet!
Magnifying glasses at the ready! Channel your inner detective to complete this word search
Bluey and Bingo share their guide for making Dad laugh this Father's Day.
Colour in with Emma!