Unlocking Your Potential for Greatness
An accessible guide to unlocking the secrets of great leadership
The Soul of Leadership decodes the mysterious qualities that have propelled history's greatest leaders to the top of the ranks and shrouded them in legend - Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Winston Churchill, Buddha - and provides a hands-on approach to understanding and mastering these qualities.
The 10 Fundamental Principles, that Deepak Chopra believes all leaders should follow, include:
* A leader is the symbolic soul of the group
* Inner qualities determine the outcome of any situation
* For every need, the right response can be found
* Great leaders can respond to all situations from the higher levels of spirit
* A leader focused only on external goals (money, victory, power) will fail.
Using well-known examples of great leaders and a clear, concise breakdown of the virtues that a great leader must possess, The Soul of Leadership demystifies leadership and empowers us all to become leaders in our own right - from managing a family crisis to starting our own business.
“The Soul of Leadership is an invaluable resource, demonstrating how we all can become enlightened leaders in our own lives'”
Arianna Huffington, Co Founder and Editor in Chief of The Huffington Post
“At a time when the world desperately needs love-based leaders, this guide is a godsend”
Ken Blanchard, co-author of The One Minute Manager