Track down your reading group to discuss Candice Fox's latest thriller.
Candice Fox has some hilarious suggestions for introducing your friends to The Chase, including emailing them about it 17,000 times and replacing their pillow with copies of The Chase. If all else fails you could pick Fox's electrifying cat-and-mouse thriller for your next book club meeting, that way you'll have someone to discuss it with! Use the questions below to get the conversation started.
Discussion points and questions:
- Do you believe the breakout unfolded too seamlessly? Would you, as a Pronghorn guard, have opened the doors?
- Was Warden Slanter’s role in the novel a redemptive one? Do you think she learned anything?
- Are you Team Celine or Team Kradle? Who were you rooting for?
- How long did it take you to believe Kradle was innocent?
- You’re a Pronghorn inmate newly surprised with freedom. Where do you go? What do you do?
- Was Celine an idiot for trusting Keeps?
- What do you think about Nick’s justification for doing what he did? Was he lying? Crazy? Trying to be hurtful?
- How would the book have unfolded differently if the author had set it in her home country of Australia?
- Who’s worse, Burke David Schmitz or the people who follow him?
- Trinity Parker – hero or power-hungry narcissist with a badge?
A classic whodunit for the most perceptive reading groups.
Make your next reading group session one to remember with Tim Winton’s Cloudstreet.
The bestselling author on thrilling reads and the things that scare her.
Anthony Horowitz returns with Forever and a Day, the explosive prequel to Ian Fleming’s Casino Royale.
The bestselling author of Orphan X answers our quickfire questions.
All the background information on Candice Fox and James Patterson’s fiery detective.
Find out what scares #1 New York Times bestselling author Candice Fox.
Stephanie Johnson shares discussion points and questions for her new book Everything Changes in this book club guide.
Sweep your book club off to Malaysia with this spellbinding novel of war and family betrayal.
A tale of extraordinary friendship and a lifetime of stories to share with your book club pals.
Settle in for a memorable reading group discussion, with Barack Obama’s long-awaited memoirs: A Promised Land.
Sweep your book club off to the sun-kissed vineyards of rural France.