I love rhubarb and used to grow it outside my window in east London.
The leaves got so huge they were bigger than my face! Grated chocolate would also make a nice garnish for this scrumptious pud.
- 2 sticks of rhubarb (roughly 300g), chopped into 2cm pieces
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 40g soft brown sugar
- 240g full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 20g flaked almonds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6. Gently toss the rhubarb with the orange zest and juice and sugar in a small roasting pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Mix the rhubarb with the yoghurt and serve topped with toasted almonds.
Hungry for more recipes? Sign up to our foodie email here
I confess that I was seduced by the man who made this dish for me.
For a nutritious meal you can whip up in a flash without compromising on delicious flavour, you can't go past this.
Mushroom lovers rejoice! This flavour-packed vegetarian main dish from the co-author of bestselling Ottolenghi FLAVOUR, Ixta Belfrage, is sure to impress.
I developed a habit of eating the entire shrimp when I was a kid.
This cake is a must for speculoos biscuit lovers.
Try your hand at this stuffed aubergine recipe from Yotam Ottolenghi's Jerusalem.
Try this Spicy Miso Salmon with Broccoli Rice recipe from Good + Simple.
Try this free recipe from Rick Stein’s From Venice to Istanbul.
Try Marian Keyes' Ginger & Lime Cheescake recipe from Saved by Cake.
Try this decadent recipe from Maggie’s Kitchen by Maggie Beer.
Try this free recipe from The Cook's Companion by Stephanie Alexander.
Try this free recipe from Jamie’s Italy by Jamie Oliver.